The kids are out of school.
The days are longer.
The beach is calling your name.
But what happens after a day or two of playing in the sand? What if it rains on your glorious plans? It’s time to try something new this year, a family cruise! Royal Caribbean is a great family friendly line with the huge variety of onboard activities, the DreamWorks Experience and their onboard youth program called Adventure Ocean®.
One of the best things about a family cruise is the wide variety of dining that ensures everyone is satisfied, right down to your pickiest eater! Best of all, it’s included in the cruise price! No more trying to find somewhere nearby to eat or worrying about stocking a rental kitchen because highly trained chefs are working round the clock to create breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and desserts you’ll salivate over.
- If you’re craving a classic hamburger, enjoy a complimentary meal for four at Johnny Rockets®.
- Enjoy a sit down dinner with the whole family and the Adventure Ocean team can even pick the kids up part way through leaving you more time to sit back, relax and for once enjoy your entire meal.
- Skip the Hollywood lines to dine at restaurants with menus crafted by Jamie Oliver or Michael Schwartz
- Practice your chopstick skills at Izumi Hibachi and Sushi
- Celebrate with tacos for the kids and margaritas for the adults at Sabor Taqueria and Tequila Bar
Whether you want sparkling water with a lemon wedge or an expertly mixed cocktail, you’ll find the entire gamut available!
- Want something more than coffee or orange juice to start the day, there is a juice bar
- For those mid-day pool moments of relaxation, there’s a swim up bar.
- Never wonder how to answer the “But I’m thirsty” brigade again! Someone is always nearby to take a drink order
- Opt for unlimited soda to keep everyone well caffienated and hydrated
- Night owls will enjoy bar hopping in the live jazz club, comedy club and karaoke bar
- Enjoy a drink mixed at the bionic bar (it’s an experience that goes beyond the taste!)
You’ll still have plenty of opportunities for beach time with a Caribbean cruise, but now you’ll also have drinks and food at the ready sans cooler! Many ports also have great water sport areas with inflated slides, kayaks or snorkel gear to keep the kids going for hours.
Meanwhile time on the ship is just as exciting:
- Rock Climbing Wall that’s 43-foot high
- FlowRider® surf simulators
- H2O Zone kids’ water park and full size pool
- 3D Movie Theater and even night time movies by the pool
- Marvel at Broadway shows each evening
- Take in the ocean views while watching for dolphins
- Grab a book from the library and settle in for a relaxing afternoon and nap
Whether you’re planning a large family reunion or a get away for your immediate clan, a cruise provides the perfect vacation for everyone. There’s adventure, relaxation, nature, celebration, peace and so much more to fit every member of the family!
Royal Caribbean is uniquely designed to cater to families and right now you can take advantage of a spectacular special!
[su_box title=”TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL OFFER!” box_color=”#0f0f92″ title_color=”#f4fef4″]Buy One, Get One 60% Off!
Find out more about this special offer>>[/su_box]