Did you know that July is the best time to start planning for the holidays? No we aren’t in a rush to speed through summer, we simply know that the best gift is a family vacation and it’s time to start planning!Cruising at Christmas can restore your enthusiasm for the season. After months of incessant advertisements for Christmas sales, trailers of disaster movies set to open on Christmas Day, and other things that can dampen the holiday spirit, it’s lovely to step aboard a ship that’s draped in twinkling Christmas decorations. There may even be some faux snow!
10 REASONS TO CRUISE FOR THE HOLIDAYS
Wondering why you should hop aboard a ship, instead of staying at home for the holidays? Do you need a reason besides the fact that we’ll take care of all the cooking, the cleaning and keep every member of your family entertained?
We don’t think so either, but we still have 10 more reasons that you’ll fall in love with holiday cruising on Royal Caribbean.
- The Esplanade is turned into a winter wonderland with snow without the winter chill
- A traditional tree lighting and festive decor keep the spirit alive and save you the time of decorating at home
- Santa and his Elves are on deck to entertain throughout the day and provide extra smiles during the Holly Jolly Parade
- Holiday Movies by the pool and indoor theaters give the whole family an opportunity to laugh and relax
- Caroling is a fun opportunity to meet other passengers and pass on the holiday spirit
- Holiday crafts and sending letters to the North Pole keep little one’s occupied and excited all day
- Holiday themed games and contests are enjoyable for kids of all ages
- Shrek, Fiona, Alex the Lion and other Dreamworks favorites don their holiday finest for photo opportunities
- Fabulous holiday meals in the main dining room are prepared by trained chefs, ensuring no unexpected snafu’s
10. NEW YEARS PARTY
Of course, the holidays don’t end with Christmas and so our number 10 reason is all about celebrating New Years in style!
Dress up and go all out for a shipwide party as we count down the New Year with confetti and party favors at hosted events in every venue – big and small. From private parties in your favorite bar to the big Balloon Drop in the Promenade, Esplanade and Centrum. This is one New Year’s spectacular you’ll remember for years to come.
[su_box title=”TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL OFFER!” box_color=”#0f0f92″ title_color=”#f4fef4″]Find out more about the Holiday sailings available with Royal Caribbean and how you can enjoy special savings now![/su_box]