Do you have amazing travel experiences or wonderful travel tips to share?
We’re always looking for great content, but we do not pay for submissions. We can provide a link back to your Vacation.com Agent profile or personal website for travel writers.
- Word count: We are looking for posts that are a minimum of 700 words.
- Tone: Take a look around and see what we’ve previously posted. We’re here to inspire and inform travelers.
- Original Content: We ask that posts submitted be unique and original to Vacation Insider. We do not accept posts that have already been published or submitted elsewhere online (not even on your personal blog) or that you plan to distribute to other websites.
- Bio and promotion: Since we do not compensate contributors for posts, we’re more than happy to include a byline and your brief bio containing links to your agent profile. Please keep your bio to just 2-3 sentences.
- Please only submit one post at a time: You’re welcome to submit again with a different post after you’ve waited 14 days.
- Photos: All contributors are encouraged to submit photos with their posts. These should be at least 650 pixels wide by 400 pixels tall (bigger in either direction, or both, is fine). We love photos that are shot outdoors, in natural light, and ideally with as few distractions in the background as possible. You must be the copyright owner of any submitted photo.
Have an idea that you think we’ll love? Complete the form below to pitch us your story ideas (and let us know if you can provide photos). Our team will review your idea and website, if it’s a good fit for Vacation Insider then we will reach out with next steps.