So, you’ve planned your destination wedding to a “t.”
You’ve met with your Weddings by Funjet Concierge, your Vacation.com travel agent, you have your dream honeymoon suite booked, and you’ve triple checked that your passports are up to date.
As prepared as you are, there will always be those tiny things you didn’t anticipate.
That’s why we’re here.
We’ve put together a list of some of the quirkiest tips and tricks you may not have considered while planning your all-inclusive wedding. Be ready on your destination wedding day!
- Consider purchasing veil weights to lightly hold down your veil, protect against the wind and to ensure those picture perfect moments while saying “I do.”
- With the warm tropical weather comes skin-revealing outfits. And with skin-revealing outfits come mosquitos. Protect your guests’ gams by hiding insect repellant candles or clip-ons in your centerpieces.
- Keep Tide pens handy and near when on the beach and far away from your room. You never know when your sparkling white gown may need an emergency touch up.
- Bring cash. Although most everything is included on your all-inclusive stay, there are some exclusions. Avoid long walks back to your room by having cash handy.
- Ditch your traditional concealer to avoid makeup meltdown. We recommend trying airbrush makeup for your beach wedding.
- Keep your gorgeous make up looking flawless by sticking matte blotting papers in your purse to instantly suck up excess oils.
- Double up on undershirts for your groom and groomsmen – one for the ceremony, and one for the reception- to keep things fresh.
- Keep your toes and (ring) fingers sand free by rubbing a handful of baby powder on your skin.
- Tuck plenty of Chap Stick away in easy to reach places. The skin of your lips is usually the first to burn if not protected, and you’ll want to be ready when you finally hear “you may kiss the bride!”
[su_note note_color=”#e9e9e9″]Ready to get started with your destination wedding? Find a travel agent who specializes in all-inclusive destination weddings! [/su_note]